While summer may be known as prime wedding season, another fabulous time to get hitched is wonderful winder season!
Contrary to what you might think, winter weddings have many advantages and are able to be just as memorable as weddings held in other seasons.
At Frank Jewelers, we are committed to helping you discover the very best in contemporary bridal trends to make sure that you have the wedding of your dreams!
To assist you in your bridal journey, here are some of our top reasons to choose a winter wedding, as well as bridal jewelry trends that perfectly complement and winter wonderland wedding day!
Some Advantages of a Winter Wedding
1. Romance: Probably the most compelling reason to a pick winter wedding is the dramatic and beautiful setting that the colder season offers. The wonderful winter weather creates an ethereal look and feel unlike any other, and is sure to leave you with a fabulous set of pictures.
2. Reduced Stress: With little to no weather surprises in the colder months the security in climate lets brides rest a little easier when it comes to planning. Since the weather is mostly stable, your vendors and guests are more likely to plan accordingly, meaning fewer late arrivals and mishaps with vendors.
3. Different Setting: A celebration close to the holidays means bonus holiday décor! With winter weddings brides have the option to decorate their venues with soft candles, gorgeous strings of light, fireplaces, and other comfy weather appropriate adornments.
4. Availability: Because winter weddings are less popular than summertime affairs, you will be able to have your pick of dates, venues, bands, vendors, as well as a plethora of other convenient options.
5. Affordability: Being one of the slower seasons, in addition to increased availability from vendors, brides-to-be can come across reduced rates for services as well. Vendors are much more inclined to negotiate prices and work with couples to get the best rates possible.
And once you’ve decided that a winter wedding is for you, at Frank Jewelers we have an enormous selection of designer fine jewelry pieces perfect for completing your bridal ensemble look.
Winter Wedding Bridal Jewelry Trends
1. Something Blue: For that chilly weather wedding a splash of blue seems more than fitting because not only does it stand out well in the season, but it also checks off that “something blue” more traditional brides look for.
Our “something blue” pick are these stunning aquamarine and diamond stone earrings, model YQML 2 from Le Vian Chocolatier. Pictured above made with 14-karat white gold and 14-karat vanilla gold, these drop earrings feature exquisite detailing and a one-of-a-kind breathtaking look that is sure to capture everyone’s attention.
2. Three Stone Diamond Necklace: Nothing says winter glam more than diamond-covered necklace adorning the chest of any winter bride. Made more special, three stone diamond necklaces are designed to represent the “past, present, and future” love of the bride and groom.
Made with romantic 14-karat rose gold, this Rhythm of Love necklace exemplifies the eternal love between couples. Not only does this piece feature the on-trend three diamonds, but each stone is beautifully set within a glamorous circle pave of diamonds. Expertly crafted to reflect a sophisticated woman, this is one piece that a bride is sure to gladly wear again and again.
3. Delicate Fine Jewelry: If you’re the type of bride going for a subtle yet elegant look, then the fabulous fashion-forward bridal look to consider is delicate fine jewelry. More than just dainty, smaller and thinner delicate pieces ooze class and beauty for the wearer.
Available in 14-karat white gold and featuring an assortment of glittering round cut stone set in a lovely pave setting, this bangle bracelet flatters the wrist of any winter bride. In addition to its ultra-chic diamonds, this Twogether piece also showcases a sleek design that adds a classical charm to the piece.
Shop for Your Winter Wedding Jewelry at Frank Jewelers!
With over 70 years experience serving the Rockford, Monroe, Sterling, Lena, Winnebago, and surrounding Illinois areas with the latest in designer fine jewelry, Frank Jewelers is your go-to destination for spectacular fine and bridal jewelry, as well as luxury grade timepieces.
In addition to the great selection of fine jewelry items including earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and fashion rings from some of today’s favorites, the friendly and experienced Frank Jewelers staff is always ready to assist guests in finding the right piece for any occasion.
For more information on the items featured above or our entire collection of fine jewelry, call 815.235.3169, browse www.frankjewelers.com, or visit our Freeport, Illinois showroom today!